The AirSep Focus Portable Oxygen Concentrator, is the Smallest and Lightest Portable Oxygen Concentrator, and is FAA approved for travel, so you can take it with you around the world
The AirSep Focus unit’s micro-batteries provide advanced duration times in a very small package that easily attaches at one’s hip, on a belt, or even to the unit’s shoulder strap itself.
Each rechargeable battery features an LED keypad display in 25 percent increments, which enables you to be in control. The FOCUS portable oxygen concentrator can be used, and batteries charged, with its universal power supply that connects to AC/DC power.
Patients Love the FOCUS Portable Oxygen Concentrator because:
- Is the World’s lightest Portable Oxygen Concentrator — 1.75 lb (0.8 kg)
- Simple to Use.
- Operate on rechargeable battery or AC/DC power supply.
- FAA-approved for on-board, in-flight use. Travel with ease
- Modes of Operation: Pulse Dose Flow System at Level 2
- Oxygen Concentration**: 90% oxygen 5.5/-3%
- StartUp Time: <2 minutes
- Power Supply: AC: 100-240 VAC, 50-60Hz, DC: 11-16 VDC, Internal Rechargeable Lithium Battery.
- Max Operating Altitude:Up to 10,000 ft (3,048 mts)
- Limited Factory Warranty***: 3-years for unit, 1 year for batteries and power supplies.**