The AirSep FreeStyle 5 portable oxygen concentrator is a medical unit that provides up to 1000 mL of oxygen, and with settings 1-5, it has the capacity to treat a wide variety of patients with maximum mobility, including higher pulse dose prescriptions. Early to mild stage COPD oxygen users can enjoy active lifestyles with the lightweight and durable AirSep FreeStyle 5.
Patients love the New Re-Designed Airsep FreeStyle 5 portable oxygen concentrator because:
- NEW and IMPROVED user-replaceable battery – swap battery packs on the go instead of waiting to re-charge an internal battery or having to add heavy external batteries.
- NEW and IMPROVED longer battery life – now patients can stay active for up to 4.25 hours with a single battery pack at setting 1
- NEW and IMPROVED fresh color palette
- A simple control panel with 1-touch operation making it easy to use
- An easy to read battery gauge with lights for 25%-100% battery life notifications.
- Works on AC power supply, and DC automotive power supply so you can take your portable oxygen concentrator anywhere and charge it.
- FAA approved for use onboard commercial aircraft, allows you to travel
- Modes of Operation: Pulse Dose Flow System from 1 to 5 Flow Levels, 1,2,3,4,5.
- Oxygen Concentration: 90% (+5.5% / -3%)
- Start Up Time: <2 minutes
- Power Supply: AC: 100-240 VAC, 50-60Hz (2 amp max), DC: 12-24 VDC (15 amp max)
- Max Operating Altitude: Up to 12,000 ft (3,675.6 mts)
- Standard Limited Factory Warranty**: 3-years for unit, 1-year for battery & power supplies.**
*Specifications Subject to change without prior notice
**See AirSep/Chart Limited Warranty Statement for complete warranty information