The EasyPulse TOC Portable Oxygen Concentrator can be used both as an Stationary Oxygen Concentrator and as a Portable Oxygen Concentrator. It delivers up to 2LPM on continuous flow, and up to 5 levels on pulse flow, all in the same unit weighing less than 11.5 pounds, which voids the need to have 2 separate oxygen concentrators.
Lowest Flow Setting on Continuous Flow for Pediatric Use. The EasyPulse TOC is the only portable oxygen concentrator with ability to offer Continuous Flow starting as low as 1/8 LPM.
Good Battery Life. The Medical Oxygen Concentrator Model EasyPulse TOC, comes with rechargeable batteries that last up to 5 hours each when in use in Continuous Flow at 1/8 LPM, and with optional, easy to change extra batteries, you can extend your mobility for as long as you wish.
Easy To Use. The EasyPulse TOC has an easy to use patient interface. One simple knob easily sets the oxygen flow to either pulse or continuous mode.
Makes Mobility Easy. Comes with a convenient fold-up cart which includes an adjustable telescoping handle and oversized wheels that allow the unit to be taken anywhere you may go
Approved for Travel. FAA approved for use on airlines and fits easily under an airline seat.
- Modes of Operation: Continuous Flow Delivery System from 1/8 LPM to 2 LPM and Pulse Dose Flow System from 1 to 5 Flow Levels.
- Oxygen Concentration: 87% to 95% on all settings
- Start Up Time: 87% O2 Concentration ≤ 10 min
- Breath Rate Range: 15-35 B/min
- Maximum Limited Pressure (Outlet Pressure): 10 PSI (0.69 Bar)
- Power Supply: AC Input: 100-240 VAC, 47-63 Hz, 2.5A. DC Output: 15 VDC, 10A
- Max Operating Altitude: 10,000 ft (3,048 mts)
- Standard Limited Factory Warranty: 3- year for unit, 1.5-year for battery.**
*Specifications Subject to change without prior notice*
**See Precision Medical Limited Warranty Statement for complete warranty information