The Inogen At Home Stationary Oxygen Concentrator is one of the lightest, quietest, and most energy-efficient 5 liter per minute continuous flow oxygen concentrators on the market today.
Light and Small: At approximately 18 pounds (8.2 kgs), the Inogen At Home, is the smallest and lightest stationary oxygen concentrator capable to offer up to 5LPM in Continuous Flow System.
Low Power Consumption: The Inogen At Home runs at very low power consumption levels – which can save you money in electricity costs and can also pay for itself over the long term. At the same time, is the only Stationary Oxygen Concentrator that works with auto-sensing power supply to allow worldwide use.
- Modes of Operation: Continuous Flow System from 1 to 5 LPM.
- Oxygen Concentration: 90 +6%/-3% at all settings
- Power Supply: AC: 100-240V, 275W Max, 50-60Hz (auto sensing to allow worldwide use)
- Sound Level: <50 dBA
- Oxygen Outlet Pressure: 19.6-40.6 psia
- Limited Factory Warranty**: 3-years for unit, 1-year for sieves
- Operation: Simple control functions and easy-to-read LCD display
*Specifications Subject to change without prior notice
**See Inogen Limited Warranty Statement for complete warranty information
Inogen – At-Home-User-Manual-Multi-Lingual_96-06310-00-01A-I
nogen – At-Home-Column-Change-Guide_96-05438-00-01-A-