The Inogen One G5 portable oxygen concentrator delivers independence in one of the smallest, lightest, and quietest packages available today.
With the Inogen One G5 Portable O2 Concentrator, you can jump in the car to run errands, take a weekend trip to see family, or even take it on a plane to go on vacation! The Inogen One 53 meets FAA requirements and is approved for travel.
The Inogen One G5 is a lightweight portable oxygen concentrator that offers up to 6 flow levels and patients appreciate its ultra-quiet and reliable operation. Sieve beds are easily replaceable by the patient, with no tools required.
- Modes of Operation: Pulse Dose Flow System from 1 to 6 levels. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
- Oxygen Concentration: 90% + 6/ -3%
- Start Up Time: Approximately 2 minutes
- Power Supply: AC: 100-240V, 50-60Hz (1.0A to 0.5A), DC: 13.5 to 19 VDC,(10A)
- Max Operating Altitude: 10,000 ft (3,048 mts)
- Standard Limited Factory Warranty**: 3-year for unit, 1 year for sieve
- Operation: Simple control functions and easy-to-read LCD display
**See Inogen Limited Warranty Statement for complete warranty information