The PM65 EasyGO VAC Suction Unit from Precision Medical is a high performance unit that delivers a vacuum range of 2-19 inHg.
Suctioning may be used to clear the airway of secretions so that a patient may breath. Suctioning can help prevent lung infections.
Includes an internal battery that allows 1.5 hours of run time, twice that of comparable units. A “Low Battery Light”, standard in this unit, informs the caregiver that the unit needs to be re-charged thus preventing interruptions in use.
It’s Convenient, No need to buy a special canister. The PM65 EasyGo VAC Suction Unit uses any standard 800 cc canister and is visible in the carry bag while unit is in operation. It is re-chargeable in its convenient, specially designed Carry Bag, which also stores the charger, Suction Tubing and optional Auto DC Power Cord. The standard easy-to-read gauge allows the care giver to adjust the vacuum.
It’s Safe and Dependable, A dual pump protection system features two safeguards. A float shut-off in the canister to protect overflow and an inline hydrophobic filter to prevent back flow of fluid as well as airborne contaminants from entering the pump.
- Dimensions: 8.812 in (22.38 cm) Long x 6.687 in (16.99 cm) Wide x 8.875 in (22.54 cm) High
- Weight: Device and Canister: 6.74 lbs (3.06 kg) – Shipping: 11 lbs (4.99 kg)
- Electrical: AC Input: 100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 0.35 – 0.80 Amps, 20W – DC Input: 13.7 Volts DC, 1.6 A – Internal Battery: 12 VDC
- Filter: Inline, Hydrophobic
- Suction Canister: 800cc (Disposable with Float Shut-off)
- Operating Vacuum Range: 51 mmHg to 483 mmHg (2 InHg to 19 InHg)
- Flow @ Max Vac: Unrestricted flow, with 800cc suction canister running on AC power: ≥14 l/min – Unrestricted flow, with 800cc suction canister running on DC power: ≥13 l/min
- Vacuum Buildup: 0 to 300 mmHg in 3.1 sec. (with 800cc Suction Canister and AC Power Cord connected) – 0 to 300 mmHg in 3.5 sec. (with 800cc Suction Canister connected and running on DC)
- Gauge Accuracy: 3-2-3% of Full Scale
- Mode of Operation: Non-Continuous (Duty Cycle: 15 minutes intervals)
- Factory Standard Limited Warranty**: 2-year on the unit and 6-month on the battery *
*Specifications Subject to change without prior notice
**See Precision Medical Limited Warranty Statement for complete warranty information.