The SimplyGo Mini Portable Oxygen Concentrator is the newest, smallest, and lightest medical oxygen concentrator from Philips Respironics. It is designed and rigorously tested to be reliable and durable in real-world environments, undergoing the same testing regimen as the already proven SimplyGo POC.
A stylish case is comfortable for patients to carry by hand or over the shoulder. For patients who prefer a hands-free way to carry their POC, an optional backpack, specifically designed for SimplyGo Mini, is available.
Users Love the SimplyGO Mini, because:
- Reliable and durable
- Weighs 5 lbs
- Attractive and sleek design
- Single Battery (Up to 4.5 hrs) or Double Battery Options (Up to 9 hrs)
- Intuitive, easy-to-read screen
- Strong, comfortable carrying case
- Modes of Operation: Pulse Dose Flow System from 1 to 5 Levels. 1,2,3,4,5.
- Oxygen Concentrations**: At least 87% at all settings (maximum of 96%).
- Star Up Time:
- Power Supply: AC: Input: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 H, Output: 19 VDC, 6.3 A max, Consumption: 120 W while Charging. DC: Input: 12-16 VDC, Output: 19 /- 5% VDC, 6.3 A
- Max Operating Altitude: Up to 10,000 ft (3,048 m)
- Standard Limited Factory Warranty***: 3-year unit, 1-year sieve
- Outlet pressure 20 psig
- Operation: Intuitive, simple control functions and easy-to-read touch screen LCD.
* Specifications Subject to change without prior notice*
**Based on atmospheric pressure of 14.7 psia (101 kPa) at 70°F (21°C)
***See Philips Respironics Limited Factory Warranty for complete warranty information.